Esaote G-Scan Brio MRI Technical Advantages
Esaote G-Scan Brio MRI Technical Advantages include:
• Open MRI architecture- the patient’s head is outside the scanner and eliminating claustrophobia.
• Cutting edge receiver coil technology. Eight channel receiver coils produce high quality images form low fild strength MRI.
• High field image quality at lower purchase and operational costs. Permanent magnet requires no cryogens and low electrical cost.
• Low field strength MRI produces much less metallic artifact which is ideal for orthopedic metallic implants and spine instrumentation.
• Combines open MRI with weight-bearing stress views of anatomy show why patients hurt while standing and not while lying down.
• Windows operating system allows remote operation and screen sharing applications for remote, real-time consultation.